Suddenly I think I always knew I had my share of mistakes...
Made quite a few...Finally I know and that's for sure
I don't look back in anger anymore....

.....Farhan's Blog.....

we all live under the same sun then why can't we live as one ???

My Shoutbox..Let SHOUT!!!
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x
My Friends Blogs
Today's History
My Jiwang Torrent
Ads
Referer
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Snap Shots
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Friday, June 16, 2006
Ermm...aaaa...ermmm
Apa ekk nak tulis kat sini...??? Ermmm cuma nak tulis pasal kejer jer laa...Semalam ngan harinih aku kena jadik tutor...mengajar orang pasal MS Office Application especially pasal MS Power Point

Pastu ader sorang staff baru masuk...so secara official nyer sebelah aku nanti ader sorang staff baru...Nama Akak Aida..aikk...dah ader 2 orang nama Aida...kekekee...dua-dua segak plak tuh...kekekeeee....
posted by Farhan @ 9:38 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Farhan
Home: Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER