Suddenly I think I always knew I had my share of mistakes...
Made quite a few...Finally I know and that's for sure
I don't look back in anger anymore....

.....Farhan's Blog.....

we all live under the same sun then why can't we live as one ???

My Shoutbox..Let SHOUT!!!
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x
My Friends Blogs
Today's History
My Jiwang Torrent
Ads
Referer
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Snap Shots
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Friday, June 09, 2006
The Apprentice Season 5 Finale
Yeahhh...dah agak dah mamat nih akan menang...Kesimpulannya, pemenang The Apprentice Season 5 nih agak kreatif dan ada leadership skills...Ni sedikit review pasal kemenangan Sean:

The latest “Apprentice” selected by Donald Trump didn't just win a high-paying job, he also found a fiancee on the NBC reality show.
Trump chose Sean Yazbeck, a London-born recruitment consultant, over 22-year-old Lee Bienstock, a business analyst who lives in New York City.

“Lee, you're fired. Sean, you're hired,” announced Trump at the live finale Monday night in Los Angeles, where the sixth season of the show will take place.

Yazbeck, 33, disclosed that he plans to marry another season five contestant, Tammy Trenta, a 33-year-old wealth manager whose hometown is Edison, N.J. They began dating during the filming of the show.

The newly dubbed “Apprentice,” who lives in Miami, claimed – as he drove away in a new car – that he would make Trump proud.
“I'm going to show you as soon as possible that you made the right decision,” he said. “I'm going to work my fingers to the bone and I'm going to make you richer than you are already.”
Yazbeck will oversee the development of the Trump International Hotel and Tower, a 50-story condominium hotel in New York expected to be completed in 2008.

Season five of “The Apprentice” was the first in which international contestants could compete. The NBC show has gradually declined in the ratings, this season averaging about 10 million viewers an episode.

As perhaps an attempt to mimic Fox's “American Idol,” viewers were able to vote for their favorite finalist, the results of which Trump said he would consider in making his decision. On Monday, voting favored Yazbeck.
posted by Farhan @ 10:43 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Farhan
Home: Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER