Suddenly I think I always knew I had my share of mistakes...
Made quite a few...Finally I know and that's for sure
I don't look back in anger anymore....

.....Farhan's Blog.....

we all live under the same sun then why can't we live as one ???

My Shoutbox..Let SHOUT!!!
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x
My Friends Blogs
Today's History
My Jiwang Torrent
Ads
Referer
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Snap Shots
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Saturday, October 06, 2007
Learn to speak chinese in 5 minutes
Are you harboring a fugitive?
Hu Yu Hai Ding?

See me A.S.A.P.
Kum Hia Nao

Stupid Man
Dum Gai

Small Horse
Tai Ni Po Ni

Your price is too high!
No Bai Dam Ting!!

Did you go to the beach?
Wai Yu So Tan?

I bumped into a coffee table
Ai Bang Mai Ni

I think you need a facelift
Chin Tu Fat

It's very dark in here
Wai So Dim?

Has your flight been delayed?
Hao Long Wei Ting?

That was an unauthorized execution.
Lin Ching

I thought you were on a diet
Wai Yu Mun Ching?

This is a tow away zone.
No Pah King

You know the lyrics to the Macarena?
Wai Yu Sing Dum Song?

You are not very bright
Yu So Dum

I got this for free
Ai No Pei

I am not guilty
Wai Hang Mi?

Please, stay a while longer.
Wai Go Nao?

Our meeting was scheduled for next
week.
Wai Yu Kum Nao

They have arrived
Hia Dei Kum

Stay out of sight
Lei Lo

He's cleaning his automobile
Wa Shing Ka

Your body odor is offensive
Hu Man Go!

Pew! does this bathroom stink!
Hu Flung Dung?
posted by Farhan @ 5:33 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Farhan
Home: Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER