Suddenly I think I always knew I had my share of mistakes...
Made quite a few...Finally I know and that's for sure
I don't look back in anger anymore....

.....Farhan's Blog.....

we all live under the same sun then why can't we live as one ???

My Shoutbox..Let SHOUT!!!
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x
My Friends Blogs
Today's History
My Jiwang Torrent
Ads
Referer
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Snap Shots
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Monday, September 15, 2008
This is a genuine psychological test. Read carefully.
This is a genuine psychological test. Read carefully.

It is a story about a girl.

While at the funeral of her own mother, she met this guy whom
she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. Believed that this is her dream guy, she fell in love
with him but never asked for his number, and then...

A few days later, the girl killed her own sister.
Question:
What is her motive in killing her sister?
Give this some thought before you scroll down.











Answer: She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath.
This was a test by an American psychologist who used it to see if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in this test and answered it as indicated above.

If you didn't answer correctly - good for you.
If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can remove you from my address book. Hee hee hee :p
posted by Farhan @ 9:58 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Farhan
Home: Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER