Suddenly I think I always knew I had my share of mistakes...
Made quite a few...Finally I know and that's for sure
I don't look back in anger anymore....

.....Farhan's Blog.....

we all live under the same sun then why can't we live as one ???

My Shoutbox..Let SHOUT!!!
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x
My Friends Blogs
Today's History
My Jiwang Torrent
Ads
Referer
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Snap Shots
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Friday, March 09, 2007
Internal Audit Symposium
Date:7th March 2007
Venue:Auditorium UNITEN Muadzam Shah Campus
Launched by: Vice Chancellor UNITEN, Dato' Dr.Ir.Mashkuri

For the very first time, the Final Year Bachelor in Accounting students in collaboration with the UNITEN Accounting Club(UNAC) is organizing an Internal Audit Symposium (IAS2007) with the theme Internal Auditor and Corpoprate Governance.

The main objective of this symposium among others is to enhance the understanding of the functions, duties, and responsibilities of internal auditor in promoting Corporate Governance. Besides, it also emphasizes the importance of Internal Auditors in contemporary practices.

This symposium has been designed to ensure that all participants realize and embraces the trends which change the profile of internal auditors in the future and define new roles for the profession.

1st speaker:
Pn Fatimah Abu Bakar
President Institute of Internal Auditor Malaysia (IIAM)
Title of speech: Internal Auditor & the Whistleblower

2nd speaker:
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Asmah Abd Aziz
UiTM Shah Alam
Title of speech: The Role of Corporate Governance

3rd speaker:
Dato' Sharan Laili bin Hj ABd Majid Munid
CEO Malaysia Institute of Corporate Governance (MICG)





posted by Farhan @ 12:26 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Farhan
Home: Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER