Suddenly I think I always knew I had my share of mistakes...
Made quite a few...Finally I know and that's for sure
I don't look back in anger anymore....

.....Farhan's Blog.....

we all live under the same sun then why can't we live as one ???

My Shoutbox..Let SHOUT!!!
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x
My Friends Blogs
Today's History
My Jiwang Torrent
Ads
Referer
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Snap Shots
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Preview my new SONY S205F MP3/ATRAC Player


Designed with an active lifestyle in mind, the 2GB NW-S205F is the perfect companion on your workouts. The unique, cylindrically shaped MP3 player is packed with features including a calorie counter, pedometer, stopwatch and a built-in FM tuner with programmable presets. Create playlists for your levels of exercise activity and the Music Pacer will switch playlists based on your pace--whether walking or running. The Music Pacer function can be turned on or off at any time. Finally, with the Shuffle Shake feature, easily turn on the shuffle feature simply by shaking the player three times. The NW-S205F touts a durable aluminum construction that is also water-resistant.

Specs:

*Water resistant MP3 player with a stylish design
*Music listening at all occasions
*Music all the time
*Best Companion while Working out

Add. Features:

*Seamless Water-resistant Aluminum body
*One-hand Operation by Jog Shuttle
*2GB Flash Memory

Various Sports Assist Functions:
*Calorie Counter
*Sports Mode : Target Settings, Stop Watch
*Music Pacer

*Built-in G-sensor => Gravity Sensor
*Multi-codec Compatibility: Atrac, MP3, WMA (Non DRM), AAC (Non DRM)
*3-minute charge for 3-hour playback
*18H Battery life
*FM Tuner

Supplied Accessories

*Headphone (MDR-J011)
*Armband
*USB Cable
*SonicStage CP (CD-ROM)
*Quick Start Guide

click here for review from cNet

p/s: recommended for those who is searching for the mp3 player with stylish design and superb quality of sound...hehee..mmg gempak beb... :D
posted by Farhan @ 12:06 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Farhan
Home: Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER