Suddenly I think I always knew I had my share of mistakes...
Made quite a few...Finally I know and that's for sure
I don't look back in anger anymore....

.....Farhan's Blog.....

we all live under the same sun then why can't we live as one ???

My Shoutbox..Let SHOUT!!!
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x
My Friends Blogs
Today's History
My Jiwang Torrent
Ads
Referer
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Snap Shots
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Thursday, September 06, 2007
PUNISHMENT IN HEAVEN
(To all beautiful girls, beware…!)

Three friends die and go to heaven.

The first guy, Manyun, gets handcuffed to one of the UGLIEST girls there. “Why?” he asks.

Archangel Michael replies, “When you were nine you killed a bird with a stone.”

The same happens to the second guy, Menyeng. He asks why.

Archangel Michael answers, “When you were nine you killed a bird with a stone too.”

The third guy, Monyong, laughs at his friends and says, “Thank God I didn’t do anything like that.” He gets handcuffed to the prettiest girl in heaven. The other two guys ask, “Why?”

Archangel Michael responses, “Because when she was nine she killed a bird with a stone.”
posted by Farhan @ 7:42 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Farhan
Home: Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER