Suddenly I think I always knew I had my share of mistakes...
Made quite a few...Finally I know and that's for sure
I don't look back in anger anymore....

.....Farhan's Blog.....

we all live under the same sun then why can't we live as one ???

My Shoutbox..Let SHOUT!!!
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x
My Friends Blogs
Today's History
My Jiwang Torrent
Ads
Referer
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Snap Shots
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Friday, August 03, 2007
Fahami ayat-ayat perempuan...hehee
1.) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right, and you need to shut up.

2.) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means half anhour. If she is telling you only 5 more minutes of television, shemeans it.

3.) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This meanssomething, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin withnothing usually end in "Fine". (See defintion #1).

4.) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission - Don't Do It!

5.) Loud Sigh: This is not actually a word but a non-verbalstatement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks youare an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here andarguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning ofnothing.)

6.) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements awomen can make to a man. "That's okay" means she wants to think longand hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7.) Thanks: A woman is thanking you - do not question or faint. Just say you're welcome.

8.) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying "%@&* YOU!"

9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement,meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do severaltimes, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a manasking "what's wrong" - for the woman's response. (Refer to definition#3.)
posted by Farhan @ 10:17 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Farhan
Home: Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER